Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been busy!!

Yeah!!! I have been busting at the seams trying to keep this information contained until I could make an appropriate announcement and now I can spill the beans!

If you had all the money you needed, what’s the first thing you would want to do? The correct answer is travel!

I told members of my travel newsletter to mark their calendar for a wonderful and exclusive solution for taking their dream vacation at reduced rate. I hinted that you would be able to take a 7 – 10 day vacation at a 4 -5 star resort at a discount with reduced airfare. Well later this afternoon, I will share information on how you can join an exclusive savvy travel program, which will allow you take a dream vacation at a reduced rate. Watch out for this exciting information later today!

No comments: