Monday, June 30, 2008

Dreams and roses!

I've been having a few bluesy days and as I was cleaning I found something that I was challenged to write to myself and share. It was written on 4/11/07 and I know that I am not in the place I was in then, but, I haven't arrived to the place of my dreams. I am still working on it. I would like to share my writings and challenge you to examine yourself and do the same. You may find again at that time when you need it.

Dear Divine Self,
I am so proud of your travels and journies as you find your true wonderfulness. Cast fear and doubt aside. They are but thorns in the garden and can be circumvented. One does not have to be in pain, to smell the roses.
Allow yourself to dream, for it is through your dreams that your creativity can be expressed. Learn to breathe deeply for that adds more to your life and health. I thank you for your divine self.

Have a great day!
MySpace Graphics
Get more at LayoutsMania.com

No comments: